Online retailers using Magento can now gain the benefits of effortless data synchronisation and retail segmentation as our connector will allow you to:The bubblebox:mailer Magento Connector is available for Community Edition, version 1.5 upwards and Enterprise Edition, version 1 upwards.
Seriously powerful customer and order data synchronisation.
- Customer details including, address details, gender, DOB, last logged in and which website/store they were created on.
- Average order value, total no. orders and total spend allowing for RFM analysis and segmentation.
- Purchase history using bubblebox:mailer’s transactional data fields we can store every order your customers have ever placed with you in bubblebox:mailer.
- Basket data, using our transactional data fields we can also store customer’s current basket contents in bubblebox:mailer
SegmentationCreate useful segments based on customer, purchase and basket data.
- Retail segmentation based around account creation, total spend, total no. orders, AOV.
- Behavioural segmentation based on customers who purchased X or customers who have Y in their baskets.
- Send offers to customers who only purchase with discounts or new-in campaigns to those who never buy discounted products.
- Segmentation based on RFM analysis to provide your best, worst, loyal, churning or lost customers.
- Geo-segmentation using bubblebox:mailer heatmap tool to instantly provide customers within a user-defined area anywhere in the world. This can then be used to drive footfall into nearby stores or target customers with offline offers.
Engage with your customers at the right time automatically. Using bubblebox:mailer’s trigger functionality you can easily create a series of emails to target specific customers based on any date. For example:
- Welcome series based on their account creation date. Encourage new customers to make that first purchase with a series of enticing emails.
- Retention series aimed at keeping in touch with engaged customers to keep them spending.
- Win back series to re-engage lost customers and slowly bring them back into the buying circle.
- Automatically trigger birthday/anniversary mailers to your customer base.
Shopping Cart Abandonment
The average cart abandonment rate stands at 67.35% and it is imperative that online retailers try to re-target these already engaged customers. The bubblebox:mailer Magento connector expands on the standard lost basket functionality and allows you to send lost basket triggers via bubblebox:mailer.
- Send a series of up to 3 different email campaigns at three user defined time intervals.
- Send a different series for customers and guests ensuring you are always sending the right message.
- Display the customer or guest’s basket contents within the email using bubblebox:mailer’s dynamic external content.
- Shopping Cart Abandonment
- Browse Abandonment
- Form Abandonment
- Email Personalization
- Product Recommendations